Usage: Bouncing, Promotion, Sports, YOYO, Beach, Recreation, Balloons, Football Game
Material: 1.0mm 100% PVC
Plastic Type: PVC
Logo Print: Full Color
Safe Handles and Belts: Included
Air Pump: Ce220V-240V or UL 110V-120V
Transport Package: Export Carton/ Pallet
Type: Bubble Football Zorb
Size: 1.2m Diameter for Kids
Imprint: Digital Printing or Screening Printing
Certification: SGS, EN71, ASTM, CE, ISO 9001
Repair Kit: Glue and Same Color Materials
Specification: Packing Size:CUSTOMED
Bubble soccer, Body zorb ball, Inflatable bubble suit, bumper ball, bubble football
|Item NO.:D5055|| |
Size: 1.2m Diameter for kids
|Material: 1.0mm 100% PVC|
|Type: Transparent Bubble with One-Colour Dots||Color: clear, red, blue, orange, green, yellow, black, ect.|| |
Accessories: repair kit(Material Patches and Glue) , air pump( CE 220v-240v/UL 110v-120v )
|Logo printing: available||Package: Export Carton|| |
Payment: Bank wire transfer, Western Union, PayPal, Trade Assurance, ect
|Delivery time: 7-20 days after 30% deposit||Shipping ways: by sea, by air, by express(DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS, etc.)|| |
Workmanship: Welding, Made with Soft Handles& Comfortable Safety Belts/Harness
Bumper zorb ball, Inflatable bubble soccer, Body zorb ball, Inflatable bubble suit, Inflatable bumper balls are air-tight, heat sealed Inflatable Products, which is made of 0.8mm/1.0mm PVC& TPU material.It is a Giant Inflatable Sphere Diameter 1.0m&1.2m for kids, Diameter 1.5m & 1.7m for adults.
Q: What are Bubble Balls made of?
A: durable PVC or TPU Material, 0.8mm or 1.0mm thickness available.
Q: Why TPU more expensive than PVC?
A: TPU is better than PVC mainly by following features:
1). excellent abrasion resistance
2). outstanding low-temperature performance
3). excellent mechanical properties, combined with a rubber-like elasticity
4). very good tear strength
5). high elasticity& transparency
6). good oil and grease resistance
7). more mycete-proof
Q: What happens if the ball punctures?
A: The damage can easily be patched with repair kit (material patches and glue).
Q: Where can Bubble balls be used?
A: The most popular places, where bubble balls are being used are:
• Amusement parks;
• Soccer or other similar sports field;
• Larger indoor places like arenas and different halls;
• Beach or Snow field;
• Any park with grass lawn;
• Pools with shallow water;
• Specifically made arenas or pools for bubble balls.
Q: Will you get injured inside Bubble ball?
A: No. This is one of the safest fitness activities in the world, because you are safely protected by an air ball.
Each ball comes with a 3-way safety system:
1. Air protection. 2. Soft Handles to hold. 3. Comfortable Safety Harness/Belts.
Q: How to inflate bubble balls?
A: The balls are inflated with air by an electric air pump. It takes about 90 seconds to inflate a ball.
Maintain & Storage:
1. Disinfect and clean the ball regularly.
2. Check the ball before using. Any damage, please mend it with our repair kit (material patches and glue).
3. After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the ball.
4. Before packing, make sure the ball is clean and dry. Then store it in cool and dry place.
1. Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the bumper ball along the seams. You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position of the hole.
2. Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam. If you have the patch kit that came with the bumper ball, you can use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the rubber before proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
3. Apply plumber's glue to the seam and let it dry for about 15minutes. If possible, apply some glue to the inside of the seam as well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of protection when the bumper ball pressurizes.
4. Fill the bumper ball about halfway with air and wait another 30 minutes or so to make sure that the glue has dried completely.
5. Inflate the item completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.
CE; UL; GS; EN71; ASTM; AS3533; BS EN14960; ISO9001
We are one of the leading Inflatable Water Balls manufacturers and suppliers in China, equipped with 3 productive factories at your service. If you're interested in our inflatable water zorb ball for pool, welcome to wholesale our famous brands' toys at cheap price. We will offer you low price and excellent service. Feel free to consult with us about the quotation.